Sipp Berry Delicious Coolers!

Thank you for stopping by little island studios, please subscribe by email to follow along in family fun!

We are thrilled to team up with Sipp Organic Soda for this delicious patriotic cocktail!

This refreshing red and blue cocktail is super easy to make!


Grab all the fresh berries you can!  We even picked some amazing blueberries at our local farm this weekend!


Ingredients - 

Sipp Organic Mojo Berry Soda
Light Rum
Lime
Berries!

This is according to taste.  My husband like cocktails on the strong side and I like mine pretty light.
Typically pour 10 oz of cold Mojo Berry into a shaker of ice and squeeze a 1/4 of a lime and add 2.5 oz of light rum. Shake gently and pour into fresh glasses of crushed ice.
Garnish with as many berries as you like! I like to let them soak in the cocktail as I'm drinking and gobble them up when I'm done.  
I like to think of this as my healthy cocktail! ;D

Please follow us on Instagram for more drinking adventures!
Berry season is the happiest season! 

Check out Sipp Sparkling Organics website for more recipes!


We buy our Sipp Sparkling Organic Soda at Target, Amazon, Fresh Market, some Whole Foods, MOMS Organic Market and more awesome places to come!

Check out Sipp's website for more flavors, recipes and fun! 

We buy Sipp Soda sponsored or not.  

This post is in collaboration with Sipp Organic Sodas.  Opinions are my own.  Yes, we love it!

Comments