Try Lively Bra Styles & Sizes!


This post offers our readers a code off to shop at Lively!  


I stopped shopping a the mass bra retailer in the mall ten years ago and have been looking for a great bra company since.  I need a company that has ethical values I am agree with and not just a retailer.  I am now a huge fan of Lively bras.  Bras that actually fit.  I loathe wearing a bra.  Did I mention that? Being a larger size, I cannot exactly go without...so the search went on for years.  I have tried several styles at Lively and am thrilled with them.  There are several (more than that) more that I am going to try.  

Gorgeous styles and colors and a perfect fit even if you don't like bras! 

Use our $10 off code and shipping is free over $40 as well.  
It's a great time to try Lively!  If you do not love as much as we do, just send back.
Check out our Instagram feature - Lively for more pics and videos! 


For all the Lively styles - HERE

Wear Lively on Instagram! 

Use our $10 off code and shipping is free over $40 as well.  



This is in collaboration with Lively. Though not a paid sponsorship.    They are happily offering our readers a code off.  However, it is not an affiliate offer, nor do I get paid if you buy.  I like the brand and fit very much - that is why! 

Comments